Monday 18 June 2012

New Summer Bunting in My Shop












































Hi all!

I'm still here and although I haven't posted in a while, I have been very busy working on some exciting projects. At the moment I am juggling two very big illustration assignments...one is an entire book...and the deadline is looming which is why things have been pretty quiet here at the Live Love Cherish blog.

There's also some exciting things on the pipeline in regards to my work with the Slow Design Movement. I will be posting more about that next month.

In the meantime...I have listed some new lovelies in my SHOP today. I thought some soft, feminine and delicate bunting would be perfect for summer decorating, outdoor parties, weddings, showers, beach huts...or just hung across a breezy, open window. Lazy, dazey, warm summer days are just ahead...full of blue skies, daydreams and lemonade. I can't wait!

Have a marvelous day.

Love and Light

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...