Friday 20 May 2011

Baby Foxes!

























Ok, here's the deal. There are about a zillion foxes that live on our property and every year they have babies but we don't always get to see them...and the times we do get to see them, it's dark outside and you can barely see them let alone photograph them. Well, one of the vixens that has been here for quite a while now (she's about 4 years old) had four cubs this year and today she brought them out in daylight and I was able to capture them playing and exploring! Pardon the poor quality pics, but I was far away and my zoom is bare basic. I know I won't be wining the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Award but I am so happy to have even got these. I wish I could have got a good shot of all four babies together but they were running around so much I couldn't capture it...but I did get a good pic of Mother kissing baby. Go here if you want to see some more.
Aren't they cute?

x

1 comment:

Adriana Iris said...

that is so freakin' cool... i love foxes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...